REGULATION HEATING SYSTEMS OF BUILDINGS – RITE
REGELWERK THERMAL INSTALLATIONS IN BUILDINGS – RITE
- Checking the routing of air conditioners according to criteria NormLine 100 012: 2005, which specifies:
- Once a year, review and removal of microbiological samples from the lines and the air conditioner.
- Every 2 years cleaning and disinfection of the pressure and return lines with all its elements, grilles and diffusers.
- Examination of the environmental quality indoors by criteria UNE 171330: 2008 standard.
- Once a year, the chemical, biological and physical factors are evaluated, which may affect the environmental quality of a building.
- Twice a year the smoke ducts or chimneys are tested and, if necessary cleaned.
- Extensive experience in the assembly, modification and cleaning Shafts of all kinds. Implementation of Register
- Cleaning of the air-conditioning units, pressure and return grilles and all kinds of Diffusers.